What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A guide that teaches you how to build storage sheds
- Providing you shed plans that include two different design levels to fit any budget or taste
- Teaching you the 6 must follow steps to install vinyl siding on your project
- Providing you tips on how to install shingles for a no leak roof
- Teaching you proper ways to install vinyl windows
- Providing you easy to read building plans
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Storage Shed Plans scores 71.79/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://storageshed-plans.com/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $19.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: storageshed-plans.com you’ll also be taken through to storageshed-plans.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)